SOLD Not Mine 1959 Chrysler New Yorker Coupe - $35,000 - Sussex, Wis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Contact seller
1959 Chrysler New Yorker Coupe - $35,000 - Sussex, Wisconsin

FB Description

1959 Chrysler New Yorker 2- door coupe Extremely Rare 413 Golden Lion V8 Beautiful condition all around. Shows only 69,800 miles, which the previous owner claims to be original. The Exterior paint is very nice. It has been repainted only once in its lifetime, many years ago. Paint still shines, shows well with minimal flaws. 2 tone roof makes it a real stand-out. The interior has been redone in original material and shows really nice. Bumpers, aluminum, chrome have all been redone to show quality. Very expensive redo. Push-button transmission works excellent. Glass all great condition. Tires have less than 500 miles Dual exhaust is new. Runs and drives great. A rare and beautiful car. Hard to find anywhere, much less in this condition.

New Yorker6.jpg
New Yorker5.jpg
New Yorker2.jpg
New Yorker1.jpg
New Yorker8.jpg
New Yorker9.jpg
New Yorker7.jpg
New Yorker3.jpg
New Yorker10.jpg
New Yorker4.jpg

The "rarity" of these cars tends to relate to the fact that many New Yorkers became parts donors for their 300 Letter Car sibling restorations. As the restored letter car was worth much more money when done, the New Yorkers were sacrificed. Learned that on a segment on the 1959 New Yorker on "My Classic Car" many years ago.

It needs to find a great home, as nice as it is!

CBODY67

Great looking car, wonder what happened to the original front winged bumper? Sporting the standard Saratoga and Windsor bumper instead, but awesome looking for sure!

If the 59 New Yorkers are your thing, this one would be hard to beat at that price since you couldn't even begin to restore one for that amount of $$.

I personally preferred the 1967-58 models with their Hemis and a little cleaner appearance to my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back