SOLD Not Mine 1962 Chrysler New Yorker - $3,300 - Portland, Ore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm pretty sure this is the same car in this Street peep post - I’m gonna put the photos in the thread cuz they look pretty good and the CL has two bad ones...

"This has been a great car and a reliable daily driver for 11 years" - wow...

1962 Chrysler New Yorker - $3,300 - Portland, Oregon

CL Description

This has been a great car and a reliable daily driver for 11 years, but it's time to let it go. Up for sale is a 1962 Chrysler New Yorker. It's in good shape mechanically and runs great. You'll dig the roar and power of that 413 engine. Cool features include push-button automatic transmission, electroluminescent dash lights, and tons of room inside. It needs a new carpet and - in the front - upholstery. I can give you more details via phone or email.

Price is firm, so please no lowball offers or trades. Also, PLEASE no tire-kickers. This is a great car and a very good price, especially for someone who loves to work on/spruce up old cars. Cash only.

IMG_5531.jpg
IMG_5532.jpg
IMG_5533.jpg
IMG_5535.jpg
IMG_5536.jpg
IMG_5538.jpg
00L0L_gawvl5N60Gs_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg
00t0t_9a1WGpwmifZ_07K0ak_1200x900.jpg

I like it. It's not so nice that you have to worry about every drop of rain or nick and chip, but still in decent, presentable, enjoyable shape.

I messaged the guy last night. He said it sold. Seemed like a nice guy. He said it went to a good home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back