SOLD Not Mine 1968 Dodge Polara 4dr Hardtop - $3,500 - Rochester Hills, Mich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-revorNobody

Reaction score
Contact seller
1968 Dodge Polara 4dr Hardtop - $3,500 - Rochester Hills, Michigan

FB Description
1968 dodge Polara 4 door hardtop. Factory 2 barrel non AC 383 car, was swapped to a 4 barrel with a 1969ish cast iron intake manifold. 727 trans with 8 3/4 rear end (open 2.76 gears). Car runs drives and stops really well. Most components have been inspected and gone through. Front stub frame had a frame patch attempted when I bought it. Frame patch was finished with 1/8 plate steel. Had dual exhaust installed at some point in its life. Please review positives and negatives in screen shots attached. I tried to list as much as possible to minimize questions. However I have no problems answering any with more pics. While the car isn’t aesthetically perfect. It’s ready to go mechanically. Lots of new parts and the drivetrain is healthy with 90k miles on it. Seems to be accurate. Pedal wear is minimal and the speedometer was dead on until I put larger tires on it. Not interested in trades. Cash only, local pickup in Rochester hills only.

68Polaa6.jpg
68Polaa9.jpg
68Polaa5.jpg
68Polaa8.jpg
68Polaa7.jpg
68Polaa1.jpg
68Polaa10.jpg
68Polaa2.jpg
68Polaa4.jpg
68Polaa3.jpg

2 miles from my house. I haven’t met the guy in person yet but he was posting quite a bit about this car on FB and seems like a good guy.

Two miles from me also. I’ve driven past this car a couple dozen times this summer. Looked to be a daily driver.
At one time he also had a decent looking 71 or 72 Coronet sedan in the front yard earlier this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back