For Sale NOT MINE 1970 newport

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received a call from the dealer. The car is available, typical used car salesman, yada-yada yada. I asked about how the car drove and they have not driven because of the original tires. The car is located at the deceased owners house and wife is having them sell the collection.
Yea it would be nice if salesman could you know just stop F#cking lying for once. Any time you call about a car, you get nothing buy lies. It could be some overpriced **** box, that no one would want, and has been sitting on their lot for a year. And the answer you would get would be, wellllllllllll there is someone interested in it, they are just waiting for financing or well I have a few people interested in it right now, one of them is coming this week.

Rant over

Where is this car located at?

I tried to get my dad to look long and hard at this one. I even started calling him Dual Quad Dave ...:BangHead:

Did he give up the red one yet?

No, its been sitting. Every year he expects me to sell his car in a moment at a moments notice. He thinks i can get a million dollars for it. He then expects me to find a solid big block , console survivor for about $2500 bucks.

No, its been sitting. Every year he expects me to sell his car in a moment at a moments notice. He thinks i can get a million dollars for it. He then expects me to find a solid big block , console survivor for about $2500 bucks.
Sounds very ADHD, lol, but at least he has good taste in cars.

Well, folks, the car is sold. Anyone here get it?

My dad was on it and it sold 4 hours before he could make the call.
I had him convinced :BangHead:.

I guarantee that car sold because of FCBO.

and that was a steal! The more I looked at it and heard what the seller had to say this was a 15-20 thousand dollar car. It was that nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back