For Sale Not mine - 1972 Chrysler NYB sunroof car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that is the only picture I've seen of this car?

But its still the same profile. I need to see more!

She's been hibernating for a looong time. And I don't take alot of pictures. She needs a bath, and I'll be sure to take alot of photo's then. Last picture, taken two years ago, sorry, same front drivers side 3/4.
IMG_20200806_211523.jpg

Car has been sold as of this afternoon. Didn't last long at all.

That's unfortunate. I just saw this thread. That is a car I would like to own. Checks all the right box's. Aside from being in Canada.

I have seen that car on E Pender St. for years. And a couple of times on the street being driven. Wonder where it's going. She looked pretty good in person.

I have seen that car on E Pender St. for years. And a couple of times on the street being driven. Wonder where it's going. She looked pretty good in person.

I've also seen it around a lot over the years, either being driven or parked along East Pender. The car was bought by someone local that has been after it for 15 years. He is going to do the repairs as needed, he knows its a very rare car.

I've also seen it around a lot over the years, either being driven or parked along East Pender. The car was bought by someone local that has been after it for 15 years. He is going to do the repairs as needed, he knows its a very rare car.
Local? That's good, maybe we can see it cruising again. With a super straight body will look great.

Had eyes on the car already, here is the fender tag and some a couple more close up shots. Oh the rimblow works in it, steering wheel pad said Imperial though.
Older fellow is pretty firm on price as well.

View attachment 393705

View attachment 393706

View attachment 393707

View attachment 393708

View attachment 393709

Surprising that an R22 code doesn't show up on the body code plate for what appears to be an AM 8 track radio........................................

Nice black New Yorker especially when fixed up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back