For Sale Not mine-75 Fury Wagon $3300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph James

Reaction score
Contact seller
https://facebook.com/marketplace/item/513445376159352/

Sorry, didn’t realize this was a B body when I posted it. Conversed with owner and he told me.
upload_2020-4-16_0-43-15.jpeg

Reluctantly up for sale is my 1975 Plymouth Fury wagon. I have had it for about 5-6 years. A few years ago I decided to install a Magnum head conversion on the original 360 engine. The short block is stock, but installed very low mileage magnum heads I had been saving, MoPar performance purple camshaft, new pushrods of course and new crosswinds dual plane (air gap) style intake and headers. This is where the project stalled. I wanted to take the engine back out and put a stall converter before everything was hooked back up. The header on the left side will clear after reclocking a shifter linkage, then conveniently life got in the way and I cant stand to see it set. This is an AC car, with compressor and bracketry still with it. Power steering, power brakes, cruise control and am/fm factory radio. Has an electric rear window, but the rest are manual. The car has what I believe to be super low original miles 59K and have the original spare for it. I got it from an older couple in Kansas City and it had seem some winter use in the past and has suffered from a little rust in the quarters as shown. Engine hasn't been fired back up in a few years and had to replace the RF brake hard line, much easier to do with the engine out btw. Brakes still need to be bled. I'm low on storage room or it wouldn't be going anywhere. If it finds a good home I'll sell, but I also don't mind keeping it. $3300 or very close offer. Lowballers will be ignored. Its very dirty in these pics and it will clean up pretty respectably still. Currently located by the Ks Speedway. Cool unusual light project that you will not run into yourself on the streets or at a car show ever. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back