NOT MINE Not Mine - Dodge Driving Simulator

crv

Reaction score

1969 Dodge driving simulator​

$3,000 · In stock
Listed in Newaygo, MI
Beautiful old 1969 Dodge driver training simulator. The key is in the dash and not the steering column. 3 speed or automatic. It has the mirrors. Most comfortable seat in the house. Great for your man cave. This is pick up only, bring a truck.

Seller information​

Seller details

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/100007484658196/?__tn__=<
Craig Kyle
1692447199269.png

1692447224848.png

1692447254429.png

1692447278997.png

That is kind of interesting. But rather have something with wheels

Woodgrain wheel and SS seat make it an ok buy if you can deal a little. They usually have minty fresh manual steering boxes too.

Oh man, is it cool, we had those when I went to driver’s ed. Boy does that bring back some memories..

We never had anything cool like that at our drivers ed class. We had a two year old Rambler Ambassador and watched "Mechanized Death" (a mid fifties movie meant to scare you).

I did driver ed for the insurance discount and the "night driving" endorsement for my license.

I remember driving that horrible Ambassador.... Our car group had one girl that just could not drive and scared us a couple times. She dropped out of school, so that left me and another guy, who was an older brother to one of the guys on the (many years later) TV show "Queer Eye" (although he wasn't) . The car was later destroyed when a girl drove it into a bank building in an early morning class.

It was, let's say, an interesting time.

Back