NOT MINE Road wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpap

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine, good luck!

8262_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=843cd7&_nc_ohc=QD2Q0FK5lioAX_EBmD7&_nc_ht=scontent-ams4-1.jpg

Looks like a nice set - bring them to Carlisle, and I'll take 'em home with me...….

I now own 90% of what is in this picture. quick story.

I am not/refuse to go on Facebook (good platform, but not for me). FCBO "member one" helped me make a connection to the seller. FCBO "member two" (known/trusted to member one and I from past dealings) AT Carlisle (I was not able to be there this time) put eyeballs on the merchandise for me and to got a similar sense of of the seller as member one and I got.

All that checked out. I electronically paid the seller and that was almost that...

the only wrinkle is i could not find a member AT Carlisle with the space to pick these items up before the seller had to leave, so there will be a shipping bill (not an issue .. done it many times).

The moral of the story is the same good one: great people here who will, if they reasonably can, help other cool folks here who also like/love some/all of these magnificent C's in this branch of the hobby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back