For Sale NOTE MINE--UK Sport Fury for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sauterd so here goes the proof for your Fury III

Seems you're right, we had this argument several times but it seems that I keep forgetting the facts. :realcrazy: I always had in mind that the 383-4 was the highest option in a Sportfury and the 440 was only available with the GT option, but it seems I was wrong

View attachment 228525

View attachment 228526

I find as I get older, I have more and more of those moments.

Dave

Seems you're right, we had this argument several times but it seems that I keep forgetting the facts. :realcrazy: I always had in mind that the 383-4 was the highest option in a Sportfury and the 440 was only available with the GT option, but it seems I was wrong

View attachment 228525

View attachment 228526

383-4 is the biggest engine you could get ine the SF S23

Carsten

View attachment 228525

View attachment 228526
thanks for that !. you know, as soon as i got home from work (no computer at home) I thought myself why didn't I look up that great Fuselage site with the brochures. That's exactly what I was thinking of. Thanks again.

Dale

Missing lots of trim.
Quarters had work done to them and use of inaquerate panels.

A car I wouldn't want to have.
You can tell the drivers side had some work done, the bottom edge isn't straight. It might have been done well (meaning, it will last without requiring re-repair) but the appearance would always make me wonder why the body shop guy didn't make it match the shape of the passenger side???

And due to that and other liberties, it's a car a purist would probably never be interested in.

upload_2018-11-18_18-53-57.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back