O gauge Trains

Thanks!!

Haven’t been on here much lately. Trains have kept me occupied lol. Been busy building the YouTube channel up. I’m pretty surprised and happy with it! Been going on 6 months now, and knocking on the door of 2k subscribers. I just went through the YouTube review/approval process and the channel got monetized yesterday. Pretty cool! I don’t advertise or anything anywhere, just let the channel and videos do the work. Seems to be working!

Being a niche hobby, I’m sure it will never be “huge” but am still surprised how well it’s been doing. One of the videos made it over to the O gauge forum, and that brought quite a bit of foot traffic through the door the past day or so.

Hope all is well!!

Just went over to your channel and subscribed. I Encourage others to help Zac out.

Ive seen a few and you seen to be settling into it well. You are getting a lot of good comments

:thumbsup:

I like your history of the postwar Lionel Chiefs in this one.

I don’t know anything about these other than old Christmas movies with kids getting or wanting them.

Congrats on getting up to 1.8K subscribers !

They paid you to do that? I wantta work there!
No, I paid for it, it is a good morale booster for the staff! Besides, it is a good stress reliever for me, I go back and watch some trains go around, or I have a switching puzzle to solve.
But yes, we try to make it a fun and rewarding place to work. And we tell everyone to "Do the Right Thing"

Just went over to your channel and subscribed. I Encourage others to help Zac out.

Ive seen a few and you seen to be settling into it well. You are getting a lot of good comments

:thumbsup:

I like your history of the postwar Lionel Chiefs in this one.

I don’t know anything about these other than old Christmas movies with kids getting or wanting them.

Congrats on getting up to 1.8K subscribers !

Thank you sir!!

That is awesome! I wouldn’t get any work done there either! LOL Is that the new LionChief Big Boy? Looks like a line of Vision line cars too!?!?
Yes, it is the new Lionchief Bigboy. All of the cars are either Lionel or MTH. I like the MTH better than Lionel. I have Lionel christmas cars dating back to 2008. All the PFE cars are MTH, each with different road numbers. The beer cars are MTH. Coal cars a re a mix of MTH and Lionel. Zac, what cars do you think are Vision Line? Not sure what you are referring to.

Yes, it is the new Lionchief Bigboy. All of the cars are either Lionel or MTH. I like the MTH better than Lionel. I have Lionel christmas cars dating back to 2008. All the PFE cars are MTH, each with different road numbers. The beer cars are MTH. Coal cars a re a mix of MTH and Lionel. Zac, what cars do you think are Vision Line? Not sure what you are referring to.

That’s awesome!! Heard and seen a lot of good things about the LionChief Big Boy. She looks great!

I was referring to the reefer cars behind the big boy in the picture. Thought they were the vision cars-

74F587FB-153B-4943-A6D6-0B5919D64867.jpeg

Pacific Fruit Express VISION Line Steel-Sided Reefer 3-Pack

I just ordered a set of the SF scout vision cars. Have high hopes for em. Still waiting on em to show up.

Back