O.K. Fury Persuit

BIGBARNEYCARS

Legendary Member
Reaction score
I've been active in both 300 clubs for pushing 30 years now and owned a Hurst thru' the '80s and '90s and apparently the rumors of the second 300 Hurst Sunroof car escaped me. I put this on a separate Post so the every one here will know that I'm telling you that I'm not too old to learn and freely admit when I'm wrong. We should pop ah cap on ah couple St Pauli Girls and BENCH RACE some time, I'd like to meet you. Jer

I've been active in both 300 clubs for pushing 30 years now and owned a Hurst thru' the '80s and '90s and apparently the rumors of the second 300 Hurst Sunroof car escaped me. I put this on a separate Post so the every one here will know that I'm telling you that I'm not too old to learn and freely admit when I'm wrong. We should pop ah cap on ah couple St Pauli Girls and BENCH RACE some time, I'd like to meet you. Jer

Very good Sir, that sounds great!

Where would be the best place (state) to sip a beer?

YUP, WHAT DAVE SAID! 13th, 14th, 15th, and some of 16th of July 2017 Under the C-body Canopy with all our Friendz, Jer...BTW, Please tell me your location, PNW does not stand for Pacific North West????????????????

YUP, WHAT DAVE SAID! 13th, 14th, 15th, and some of 16th of July 2017 Under the C-body Canopy with all our Friendz, Jer...BTW, Please tell me your location, PNW does not stand for Pacific North West????????????????

You missed him at Carlisle last year Jer

Jerry, are you bringing the wagon?
Sorry Ross. You're just going to have to put up with me and ah few St Pauli's and one of my lesser toyz. I sent the Batwagon to a new Caretaker in August of '14. Interestly, He had it listed for the Amelia Island Auction the weekend of 10-14 (last weekend) but pulled it. This iz after passing and NO SALE at Spring Carlisle Auction in '15 for 72K??? Still asking myself why he bought it. This guy iz not ah "Flipper" even if there waz ah slight margin left in our transaction. I look forward to shaking handz Pal, Jer

I never got to see that car in person... :(

Ahh well, c'est la vie. The 1961 Chrysler wagon is my all time fave car.

If I make it there this year I look forward to shaking hands too!

:D

Jer's batwagon.jpg
Jer's batwagon-1.jpg
61-Chrysler-NY-440-Jerry_0043.jpg

There iz no short version My Friend. It's at least ah 6pk of St Pauli story, AND MAYBE EVEN AH 750L OF OPIS 1 CABERNET TOO. Once upon ah time in October of 1960 when the '61s 1st hit the showroomz, and I experienced one of my 1st tongue woodyz YADDA YADDA YADDA, stay tuned, Jer lol

Last edited:
There iz no short version My Friend. It's at least ah 6pk of St Pauli story, AND MAYBE EVEN AH 750L OF OPIS 1 CABERNET TOO. Once upon ah time in October of 1960 when the '61s 1st hit the showroomz, and I experienced one of my 1st tongue woodyz YADDA YADDA YADDA, stay tuned, Jer lol
And it always starts off the same way :thumbsup:

Back