OK you truckers...

I don't believe #10 one bit.

I have to agree with you on that. The cab for the first 10 years on the 379 had small openings to the bunk and the seat only goes back to the wall, like a day cab. The uni-bilts with the larger opening, and ultra cab are the only ones where the seat goes all the way back. I'm vertically challenged height wise so not a issue, I'll take any small cab Pete.

WINCE.GIF

I thought the Kubota salesman annoyed you to a different brand?

Kevin

Another crusader for stupidity...

I'd have expected to see the truck accelerating a little harder if it was Dave...
Small cars disappear in front of that hood. You have to really watch in a city crosswalk situations. Had a friend get run over at the mill because the guy driving looked down for a second.

1st thing I thought of was, I wonder if that BULL RACK iz haulin' HEIFERS or GO-GO GIRLS. Either way if either one of those Bull Rack Loads parks beside you thru' the night your nap iz over 'cuz it's time to roll on, Jer

Last edited:
1st thing I thought of was, I wonder if that BULL RACK iz haulin' HEIFERS or GO-GO GIRLS. Either way if either one of those Bull Rack Loads parks beside you thru' the night your nap iz over 'cuz it's time to roll in, Jer
Yep stinky MF.
Back in another lifetime when my wife and the dog ran the road with me, the cows making noise that I slept through was not getting past the dog and had her up all night or at least till we pulled out, nap over.
Reefer is the same way I can sleep with it behind me, but not beside me.
Better be short and skinny GO-GO girls or your still not fitting them.

Small cars disappear in front of that hood. You have to really watch in a city crosswalk situations. Had a friend get run over at the mill because the guy driving looked down for a second.
I subscribe to the theory that if you aren't making eye contact, they can't/don't see you.

Not my point, however, I was thinking more along the lines of either creating a load in that kids shorts, or slamming his ******* closed hard enough he doesn't poop right for a few days. He wasn't upset enough at the end of the clip, though I did enjoy the screaming girl in the background.

I've always wondered how these idiots were raised that they didn't comprehend that they were screwing with a working man's livelihood.

i see there is a western star on his coil trailer and the gmc is sitting off to the side. not driving this any more? a friend on mine said if i ever see it for sale to let him know.
I'm not sure haven't seen him in a while. He may have had to Branch out a little further than the valley so he may not want to go that far with the GMC

Four years to get to sentencing. How many more like these guys are out there, driving school and the DMV?

Bad enough that the companies want to hire only trained monkeys (can I say that ), but then there's the corrupt monkey trainers.

"According to court documents, from approximately June 2012 through Aug. 24, 2016, Mangat conspired with Herrera, then a Licensing Registration Examiner at a DMV office in Bakersfield. In return for monetary payment, Herrera agreed to access the students’ DMV records and alter the records to reflect that the individual had passed DMV written and/or behind-the-wheel examinations, when, in fact, the individual had not passed one or more required DMV tests. Herrera’s alteration of the records resulted in the DMV issuing a California driver’s license and mailing it to that individual."

Trucking school owner sentenced for selling Commercial Driver's Licenses to unqualified drivers

Last edited:
Stepson got his truck on the road, only a couple minor issues over 2500 miles this week. Good to see it back making money for him.

104289291_10222793901262297_8628487207057660737_o.jpg

Back