OK you truckers...

Do you have a favorite style that you buy each time when the old pair wear out.
Or do you just grab any pair from Family Dollar.

My preference is full grain leather with the cuffs up past the wrist, gauntlets I guess. They offer the best wear and protection without feeling like you're wearing boxing gloves.

Hard to find them at a good price tho so I usually wind up with those short striped cuff ones which are about one step above your Family Dollar example. The company I'm leased to supplies them no charge so I try not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Kevin

I buy the bundles of a dozen leather gloves with as long of a canvas cuff as I can get at swap meets local auction barn place up the road. Coils unless edge protected and wrapped for the end customer and chains and binders will make sushi out of your hands and arms without protection.

You guys make me proud. Real truckers. Thank you.

:thumbsup:

rb04753-truline-a174922-maverick-welders-gloves-size-m-case-of-6-dozen-nib.jpg

What in the world? New concept, or something older but updated? I like it.

8 Badass Trucks From the 2016 Chicago Auto Show

Ford-F-750.jpg

"Sometimes you’ve just got to go big or go home, and in true Ford fashion, it brought something to CAS this year that no one else could match. Sporting a 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo-diesel V8 that puts down 725 pound-feet of torque, this missing link between pickup truck and semi was easily one of my favorite vehicles from CAS this year. Featuring custom fenders, aero, side steps, wheels, exhaust, spike lug nuts, and a slick LED light bar, there was no ignoring this big boy and its equally large $145,000 price tag."

What in the world? New concept, or something older but updated? I like it.

8 Badass Trucks From the 2016 Chicago Auto Show

View attachment 78091

"Sometimes you’ve just got to go big or go home, and in true Ford fashion, it brought something to CAS this year that no one else could match. Sporting a 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbo-diesel V8 that puts down 725 pound-feet of torque, this missing link between pickup truck and semi was easily one of my favorite vehicles from CAS this year. Featuring custom fenders, aero, side steps, wheels, exhaust, spike lug nuts, and a slick LED light bar, there was no ignoring this big boy and its equally large $145,000 price tag."

Kind of a new version of this Cat-powered F650 Supercruiser about 10 years ago.

supercruiser.jpg

supercruiser2.jpg

That a good parody song :thumbsup: also why I don't bump docks anymore. I'm not saying I don't get held up but not like I did bumping docks.

Back