Old man?

Means you've had nothing else to do but hang out here and post nonsense for like around 10,000 times.:poke:

Bald spots allegedly happen from "head-to-head board" contact, the particular bald area being position dependent . . . from what I've been told.

Bald spots allegedly happen from "head-to-head board" contact, the particular bald area being position dependent . . . from what I've been told.
Or too many of these :BangHead:

as you post more on the site your rating changes, member, well known member, senior member, etc.....

What is with old man and hats? I'm old but don't wear a hat, am I missing something?
There was a time when guys that owned C bodies were referred to as "old men with hats".

Rather than take offense, we've embraced the name. One other perk of becoming an old man with a hat, is that we get to change the title under our screen name.

Gawd,, So I am just a freaking young *** punk then...... :rofl:
tumblr_m9p3uqZrwA1qaxm50o1_500.gif

There was a time when guys that owned C bodies were referred to as "old men with hats".

Rather than take offense, we've embraced the name. One other perk of becoming an old man with a hat, is that we get to change the title under our screen name.

IIRC.......

Didn't the old man with a hat reference had something to do with Ross saying he doesn't wear hats. And I think it had something to do with Stan posting a B&W picture of Frank Sinatra and the board with about 8 old dudes sitting around the table. Chairman of the Board picture.

Ahhh Yes!
From the Days when Actors were Actors, Not Just Pretty Boys.
Tony.M
And BTW mrs?49 There are Two Things you Never Belittle about a Man.
One of Which is His Hat. LOL
Tony.M

Last edited:
Back in the pre-Forward Look days, one of Chrysler's claims to fame was that men could easily enter and exit their Chryslers while still wearing their hats. Probably similar for the ladies, too! At a time when people tended to dress up more to just go somewhere. That look of success! And the comfort of "chair high seating".

CBODY67

Last edited:
Back