Old Red now in AZ

JMC85284

Reaction score
I’m happy to report that after a 2100 mile cross country trip from North Carolina (in a trailer), the ‘73 known as Old Red is now safe and sound here in Arizona. What a fabulous car.

And I even got an unexpected break with one of the known squawks, passenger side power seat nonfunctional. Found a couple loose connectors underneath, reconnected everything and now it works like a champ. Always a nice surprise to get lucky especially when it might involve a few-and-far-between part like the power seat switch!

And yes, it’s a foot and a half longer than the Sequoia …

B5FC53F9-9B80-43DD-B2FC-E5DD6E07D2FE.jpeg

Congratulations on the safe transport. I'm glad the car found another passionate caretaker.

I’m happy to report that after a 2100 mile cross country trip from North Carolina (in a trailer), the ‘73 known as Old Red is now safe and sound here in Arizona. What a fabulous car.

And I even got an unexpected break with one of the known squawks, passenger side power seat nonfunctional. Found a couple loose connectors underneath, reconnected everything and now it works like a champ. Always a nice surprise to get lucky especially when it might involve a few-and-far-between part like the power seat switch!

And yes, it’s a foot and a half longer than the Sequoia …

View attachment 536187
Very nice, at first I was wanting to read you drove your new Imperial home. It looks small next to the Sequoia. Maybe a little bit.

Perspectives, half a imperial in the foreground whole sequoia background.

Back