NOT MINE One sad '77 New Yorker junker for $7k.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Not mine
https://classics.autotrader.com/classic-cars/1977/chrysler/new_yorker/101822008
1680226683233.png

No description but who cares...

77 with 78 grille, the upholstery is a 77 only pattern.

i dont know whats sadder, the price or that i can recognise 77 only upholstery...................

Description, if you can call it that, was at the bottom:

Classic Car Overview
77 New Yorker Project Not running 440 not started for several years use for parts or derby. Lower quarter has rust. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time

Description, if you can call it that, was at the bottom:

Classic Car Overview
77 New Yorker Project Not running 440 not started for several years use for parts or derby. Lower quarter has rust. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time
Record Time may also mean the longest possible time ever. Is that a GTX behind it?

Like in "He ran the 100 meters in record time"? To 99.99% of us, ''record time" means 'the shortest time one can imagine'.

Typical case of probable vs. possible interpretation of an utterance.

Back