Other Mopar websites

Turboomni

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I was poking around the internet looking at some of the many Mopar websites. Interesting for sure but all were sorely lacking in any C body ****. Cuda,Cuda,Gtx ,Demon,Gtx Roadrunner,Roadrunner,,,,yawn. Great cars yes but geeze. So I saw there was a car of the month contest on one big website. WTF I thought and sent them some pics on my 69 FuryIII. Show them something different! Well I'll be damned if it wasn't chosen for car of the month!!
I was surprised but more importantly there are so many fantastic C bodies here on this forum that should be seen. Compared to the rest of the Mopar line up they are never seen.
I think it would be great and important for guys here to get photos out to these websites . People's jaws would drop I am sure when they see pics of your cars.
Anyway here she is ,,C body Playmate of the month ,,,Miss August lol!

Mopars Of The Month

Last edited:
Congratulations. You're in great company. :thumbsup:

PicsArt_08-01-02.43.31.jpg

Hey Great!,,, and congrats to you too Commando! Your car is beautiful.
I hope more C body guys do this.

Last edited:
Fantastic,,your car I presume and congrats. Nice 1/4 times especially with a vert. How do you keep the front from twisting itself into a pretzel with all that power?
Did you ever install the supercharged engine?
I want to see anyone and everyone that has been on a website. Looks like I am very late to the party! Please post your C body awards.

Last edited:
Fantastic,,your car I presume and congrats. Nice 1/4 times especially with a vert. How do you keep the front from twisting itself into a pretzel with all that power?
Did you ever install the supercharged engine?
I want to see anyone and everyone that has been on a website. Looks like I am very late to the party! Please post your C body awards.
Supercharger is waiting, probably late this summer. I am putting in frame connectors after finding cracks in my firewall. Welding those up too.
Good times...

Back