Our daughter has COVID19...

Quick update,
As of 9pm last night, our daughter reported that the new med's were relieving her symptoms.
She now describes feeling like she has what feels like a bad cold but not in the pain she was in as before.

@mr. fix it
Great news Tom!
I'm glad your daughter is doing better but we'll keep praying for her full recovery.

I'm sure you've got a lot on your mind over all this because you posted this in the wrong thread ...
I personally would hope that the engine bay would be detailed at this asking amount.
Underbelly shots would be a good selling tool as well.
The condition of these 2 items is a major part of whether it is a reasonable asking price.
:poke:

I missed this thread, glad to here she is recovering. I pray she keeps doing better each day.

@live4theking John glad to here your family is doing better also. I pray they also keep getting better each day.

Prayers sent, Tom. It's great news that she's feeling better, one of my prayers is that she continues to improve.

Hi everyone.
Yes she is much better now.
Thanks for the numerous thoughts & prayers.

Now she just has to survive the hurricane season:lol:

Glad to hear she's cleared one hurdle! Now onto the next one!

We just found out that my best friend's folks (basically my parents) and sister all caught this junk. His sister kicked it in a couple days, and his mom is on the mend after about a week. Unfortunately his dad is having a rough time. He's been to the ER twice within the last week and a half with hives and the whole gambit, but I guess he's stable now. Poor guy just can't seem to catch a break.

Glad to hear she's cleared one hurdle! Now onto the next one!

We just found out that my best friend's folks (basically my parents) and sister all caught this junk. His sister kicked it in a couple days, and his mom is on the mend after about a week. Unfortunately his dad is having a rough time. He's been to the ER twice within the last week and a half with hives and the whole gambit, but I guess he's stable now. Poor guy just can't seem to catch a break.
It can hit hard even to the healthy ones.

Hopefully they will recover

Back