Our house or some would say our garage with a house is on the market.

. . .We have made offers on 2 houses in NC but both were rejected. No one will consider an offer from us until we have a contract for someone to buy our house. So while it sucks that we lost out on 2 houses the good news is that there is a steady stream of houses hitting the market in our price range plus there is a lot of new construction.

Maybe an offer to rent with an option to buy would fly?

@FURYGT Here you go. I found you a little one that has "4" spots:poke:
upload_2019-6-25_13-26-26.png

I figured after a few days selling at Carlisle you'd be in the market for a nice lake house

Bill I hate the idea of you moving further away but I wish you and you wife the absolute best. You were a great help and friend in redoing my convertible sport fury. Even though I only know you a short time I consider you a true friend. Any crazy question I had you always took the time to help and explain everything. The parts I purchased from you were top quality and more than fair in price. When I couldn't find a part you would spend you own time to locate it for me. Your help and friendship was invaluable in restoring my sport fury. The cars are our hobby but the people you meet along the way are the bonus. I wish you and your wife the best. Your house is great and I'm sure you will have no trouble selling. If your 1968 Plymouth gets cold about leaving the northeast. I would gladly buy it and give it a great home up here and take it down to visit you whenever you wish. Lol Frank. If you need any help, please do not hesitate My son and I have the pick up trucks and a decent size trailer My family also are thinking of North Carolina So it would be a good opportunity. Call me anytime

Bill I hate the idea of you moving further away but I wish you and you wife the absolute best. You were a great help and friend in redoing my convertible sport fury. Even though I only know you a short time I consider you a true friend. Any crazy question I had you always took the time to help and explain everything. The parts I purchased from you were top quality and more than fair in price. When I couldn't find a part you would spend you own time to locate it for me. Your help and friendship was invaluable in restoring my sport fury. The cars are our hobby but the people you meet along the way are the bonus. I wish you and your wife the best. Your house is great and I'm sure you will have no trouble selling. If your 1968 Plymouth gets cold about leaving the northeast. I would gladly buy it and give it a great home up here and take it down to visit you whenever you wish. Lol Frank. If you need any help, please do not hesitate My son and I have the pick up trucks and a decent size trailer My family also are thinking of North Carolina So it would be a good opportunity. Call me anytime

Thanks for the offer and kind words. Part of the C Body world is the people. I have made so many friends through this hobby including you. We will have to chat at some point.

Is your son going to Carlisle with you? When are you heading down. Shoot me an email.

Thanks for the offer and kind words. Part of the C Body world is the people. I have made so many friends through this hobby including you. We will have to chat at some point.

Is your son going to Carlisle with you? When are you heading down. Shoot me an email.
Bill I will see you at carlilse I am also going to Ohio. My son got us tickests and reservations to Ohio for fathers day. My Fury is completed I just had trouble with my radiator which is no biggie I never thought I would leave New York but there is very little to stay for anymore. M friends and relatives that moved to North Carolina lovit. I am going to start doing my home. I don't want to end up being the last guy turning out the lights in New York. People are moving out in droves.I am serious if you need help my son and I would be more than happy to do it and will enjoyit at the same time. I'm retired and hes home from school. Iwill give you a call soon. I sincerely believe your doing the right thing and I wish you guys nothing but the best

I never thought I would leave New York but there is very little to stay for anymore. M friends and relatives that moved to North Carolina lovit. I am going to start doing my home. I don't want to end up being the last guy turning out the lights in New York. People
I left NY 40 years ago and never looked back. Our move to Arizona was the best thing we could've done.

Back