OWN takes over Motor trend Channel

That channel hasn't been worth a damn since Nascar bought out Speed Vision and re-named it speed channel (there is some premium marketing), no wonder Nascar dropped the ball into the bottomless pit. Oprah taking it over for a couple of days probably helped that lame duck. You can bounce around on You Tube for a couple of hours and find 10x the entertainment of stuff you actually care about, some done by real characters, and you might actually learn something. Motor trend ain't worth a crap, magazine or channel, hell the only reason I get HR magazine at the house is they gave a cool watch and it was like $12 for 3 years. Hell a 12 pack of crappy beer cost $12 and last about 30 min.

Motor Trend is part of the Discovery TV family of networks, and this was on every one of them on tues/wed nights. You boys are gonna need to start drinking the communist Kool-Aid because it is just a matter of time before we will be forced to. Oh, and another thing, you all own cars that are not rightfully yours, you stole them from the less fortunate. :poke: And stop horsing around online, you need to get to work so you can pay for the free healthcare, free housing and free college these people in Seattle are demanding. Pretty soon they will have control of every network and online platform and there will be no counter to their 'news'.

Anyone else notice how they piggybacked an issue totally unrelated to Minneapolis into the spotlight?

keep quiet.jpg

Just canceled my subscription:

BB380555-2332-4918-B89B-EA34767DE4CD.png

Here what I sent them on the above cancellation notice:

I’m disgusted by what I saw, briefly!! Because I changed the channel.. the takeover of MT TV by the OWN network. I PAY MONEY to watch car shows!! NOT to hear / view her or ANYONES views on current states of affairs and topics you see or hear on NEWS NETWORKS.. if I wanted to watch that crap!! I’ll view it on a NEWS NETWORK!! NOT a car show network.

Consider this my cancellation notice of my subscription..

VERY DISAPPOINTED with MT’s decision to FOLD to whatever influence caused this event..

MT and other channels as such are people’s GETAWAY!!!! from the day to days AND pay money to do it.....

Grow a set of STONES and BE the channel people love and pay for..

Just canceled my subscription:

View attachment 382056

Here what I sent them on the above cancellation notice:

I’m disgusted by what I saw, briefly!! Because I changed the channel.. the takeover of MT TV by the OWN network. I PAY MONEY to watch car shows!! NOT to hear / view her or ANYONES views on current states of affairs and topics you see or hear on NEWS NETWORKS.. if I wanted to watch that crap!! I’ll view it on a NEWS NETWORK!! NOT a car show network.

Consider this my cancellation notice of my subscription..

VERY DISAPPOINTED with MT’s decision to FOLD to whatever influence caused this event..

MT and other channels as such are people’s GETAWAY!!!! from the day to days AND pay money to do it.....

Grow a set of STONES and BE the channel people love and pay for..

i like the way.jpg

Back