Part needed Middle Seat of C Body Wagon 74 thru 77?

relbmar16

Reaction score
I've got a Dodge Royal Monaco Brougham Wagon. It's missing the lower middle seat cushion. I've searched in so many salvage yards over the years but nothing....I can find plenty of pre 1973, have one but it doesn't fit......any one had a Parts Car 74 thru 77 Mopar C Body Wagon with a middle lower seat they'd sell? In the photo below is a non fiting 73 white vinyl seat, I need one for 1974 thru 1977. FRont seats are currently wrong too but i can work with that, it's the middle bottom i really need. Any help would be appreciated.

thumbnail_20220612_172730.jpg

thumbnail_20220612_172817.jpg

thumbnail_20220612_172759.jpg

Wow, nice save. Those are very rare nowadays. It's going to be tough getting anything for a Formal wagon, but you are in the right place to find parts.

Murray Park should have something.

Wow, nice save. Those are very rare nowadays. It's going to be tough getting anything for a Formal wagon, but you are in the right place to find parts.

Murray Park should have something.
Nope, Murray park said they had one and then went silent on me? I sent several emails to them asking what was up? They just ignored me. I must have offended them somehow. I really don't know what the problem was. He gave me a price and I wanted to arrange a trip by on my way home from a north eastern trip....and I got the sound of crickets from them.

From the looks of it, someone stole the drivetrain for a Dart or something. Was it originally a 400 or a 440 car? I collected NOS parts for one of these for years in hopes of finding a car like my Dad had when I was growing up, but never did find one (his was a 74 Monaco Brougham wagon with a 440).

Would up selling off my NOS Formal Dodge Plymouth stuff when I realized I'd never find one. So I shifted my sights to a Chrysler Town and Country (my Dad had one of these too, a 76) and eventually scored the car I have now.

Have you tried one from a 4 dr Newport? It may work...Formals are surprising that way sometimes.

Back