For Sale parting 1978 Newport, N. IL

Status
Not open for further replies.

an171

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 78 newport I will be stripping out shortly. Any and all parts that are not needed for a derby are available. Please let me know what you are looking for.

will be stripping this car out soon, let me know if anyone needs any parts, will ship!

I still have the one for this car as well as a 77 or 78 new yorker, and also a 76 newport if u are interested in those as well

Can you post some pictures of the other cars please. Interiors shots too. Thanks.

Thanks for the roof rail seals and dome light.

The one newport got squished, complete rot box and the new yorker interior got pulled by previous owner for his driver

The one newport got squished, complete rot box and the new yorker interior got pulled by previous owner for his driver

Keep us posted if you come across any other cars......Thanks.

Power front bench? If so and the switch is intact and operational, give me a price..

Another Chrysler going to the derby!!......... Don't ask about those Pointy bumpers!! They're just too special...............

I still have the one for this car as well as a 77 or 78 new yorker, and also a 76 newport if u are interested in those as well

Yes please. Not enough people preserve the legacy of the C bodies. I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back