For Sale Parting 67 300 Convertible

Merry Christmas
Could you send me a price for the window regulators?
Thanks

Ok guys... opinions?? Has a rear seat speaker but wires don't look original

View attachment 500418

View attachment 500419
The 67 Data book shows the round dial radio in it, so I think it is stock.
67_Chrysler_Features_Options_0003.jpg

PM me how to send you the money for the door regulators.
Thanks

On the radio, Ive owned 3 67 Newports. 2 of the cars I bought used years ago and they had the slide knob AM radios. the third car my dad bought new and he told me it also had the slide radio in it but he had the dealer put in a factory FM radio when he bought the car. The radio they put in is the round knob FM radio with a motorola reverb unit in the trunk and a factory rear speaker. in this car the wiring to the rear speaker was done by the dealer so is not factory

I'm in need of the female antenna cable attaching nut. Where the antenna cable attaches to the power antenna. My 65 has the small coupler nut, the antenna I found uses the bigger nut. Took me 3 years to find the correct 65-66 power antenna. Someone must have serviced the power antenna at some time and put the bigger diameter male terminal, used in 67 up, on it

You still have the dash pad? I'll claim that, thinking on it. Mine has a few cracks but yours looks good. When there's no snow out send me a DM and I'll send the money over and shipping info.

Nice console shift column here too for somebody...

Back