For Sale parting 72 chrysler new yorker

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAD STIELSTRA

Reaction score
Contact seller
parting 72 new yorker,motor and trans are sold,so are the power window switches,motors,and seeringcolumn still has a lot of nice dash parts and power seat,also alot of trim pm with needs located sw michigan.

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

I know it's a month late but if you still have it, do you know if the front spindles are the late model ones? If so how much?

if your not in a big hurry i am taking the car to the scrap yard this fall,so once i get it loaded on a trailer could pull them.$140.00 for the pair shipped keep in mind shipping to ca is not cheap and these will be kinda heavy

140 shipped is a great deal for the late model spindle. Does that include the caliper bracket? unfortunately i need them for a daily driver thats been sitting for a few weeks. These will bolt right into a 71 right?

they should,can include the caliper bracket but wont pull till the cars on a trailer this fall

Are the rear view mirrors available? Driver side remote? Pics please. Thanks Zip 23322

I realize this is last years ad but someone bumped it to the top....do you happen to have the front windshield? If so what shape is it in?

Thanks,
Dave

I would be interested in the steering column ***'y (including steering wheel) and the door pull straps if they are still available.

Thanks. Tim

The OP has not been here since December 2016. Might want to send him a PM to get his attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back