For Sale Parting Out 1968 Dodge Monaco 2 Door Fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparsteve

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello Everyone, I have not posted in a little while but I just brought in another C Body parts car. This car had been sitting on a farm in a REAL rural part of Arkansas for probably 25 years or more. It is really rusty as it sat under trees for all those years but is a complete car. The only thing missing is the fan shroud, carb and air cleaner. I had pulled them and sold them before I moved the car. This is a factory 383 HP car and is fairly well optioned with power brakes (drum), power steering, a/c, power seat and 3.23 (Open) gears in a 742 case. The hood was closed for the time it sat so the engine did not get rained in. I checked tonight and it turns over fine. I am going to verify it is the original 1968 383HP engine later tonight or tomorrow and then get it pulled out. The door panels all look nice and would clean up fine and the interior is complete with nothing missing. Please let me know what you could use from this car and I will reply with prices and shipping cost. I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve

DSCN9975.jpg

DSCN9976.jpg

DSCN9977.jpg

DSCN9978.jpg

DSCN9979.jpg

DSCN9980.jpg

DSCN9981.jpg

DSCN9982.jpg

Hello Everyone, I have not posted in a little while but I just brought in another C Body parts car. This car had been sitting on a farm in a REAL rural part of Arkansas for probably 25 years or more. It is really rusty as it sat under trees for all those years but is a complete car. The only thing missing is the fan shroud, carb and air cleaner. I had pulled them and sold them before I moved the car. This is a factory 383 HP car and is fairly well optioned with power brakes (drum), power steering, a/c, power seat and 3.23 (Open) gears in a 742 case. The hood was closed for the time it sat so the engine did not get rained in. I checked tonight and it turns over fine. I am going to verify it is the original 1968 383HP engine later tonight or tomorrow and then get it pulled out. The door panels all look nice and would clean up fine and the interior is complete with nothing missing. Please let me know what you could use from this car and I will reply with prices and shipping cost. I accept paypal and credit cards over the phone and ship worldwide.
Thanks, Steve

View attachment 50298

View attachment 50299

View attachment 50300

View attachment 50301

View attachment 50302

View attachment 50303

View attachment 50304

View attachment 50305

Hi Steve, I have a 68 Dodge Monaco 500, 2 d Ht with 383 on it. And my sub frame is really badly rusted as mice made house inside the frame and it rusted and weakened the frame. I live in Houston but if price is right, I might even drive to Alma.... Do you still have it? And how much would you want for it? Thank you very much. ilkka

Hello, the subframe is nice and solid and I will work you a deal on it. I am sending you a private message (PM) and it will be in the upper right corner of your page. It will say that I am starting a conversation with you and when you click that button my message will appear. I will send you my phone number and you can call me.
Thanks, Steve

I need the roof off of it, if you go get it and its not rusty. stop here in dallas and ill fill up your gas tank coming and going if I can cut the roof off it.

Hey, I'm looking for right and left door mirrors. Door strikers with screws. turn signals frontbumper, window crank handles - all six. Armrest rear right and left. Ashtray front of the dash. Perhaps also the two headlight bezel, if not broken. One Door Jamb Switch. Dome lamps. Trim rings wiper pivot hole.
I live in Denmark - Europe, will you send it if we agree on a price?
I will also look for indicators on the top of the front wing, but unfortunately not the type that sits on your Monaco, but maybe you also have those who fit Polara
Sincerely ole :)

Last edited:
How are the sill plates? I desperately needs a set that are in good condition should be same as 68 300 right?

steve im a couple of weeks away from any action,, just save a fasttop roof for me :).

if you can sell the whole carcass to someone... don't wait on me.

- saylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back