For Sale Parting out 1971 300

This is the only pic I have of it at the moment. Dragged it out of a yard where it had been sitting for about 30 years. Apart from the dent and the window it's straight and complete.View attachment 583218
Hello
I´m not sure if I make this right...but try, any clock left? Any watervalve to ATC? Thanks Per Sweden
[email protected]

I'm looking for the Oil Dipstick Tube from a 440. Thx

Hey, if you still have the parts car I'm interested in the front fender very top chrome pieces r & l and the radio. Shipping to Kansas 66046. Thanks!

Hey, if you still have the parts car I'm interested in the front fender very top chrome pieces r & l and the radio. Shipping to Kansas 66046. Thanks!
If you still have this parts car I am interested in the side trim from it if it is in good shape. I also live in So. Calif. so maybe I could come and take a look at it and see what else I could use? I will also send a note to your email.............
Thanks.

I have the power trunk release from a 72. That’s all. Rest of it sold
Can you hook it up to 12 V and let me know if it works? Can I assume you do not have a release button from inside the car? Thanks. I also sent you a PM.

Vinny

Last edited:
Can you hook it up to 12 V and let me know if it works? Can I assume you do not have a release button from inside the car? Thanks. I also sent you a PM.

Vinny
I believe the one I have is vacuum operated. I’ll have to check to be sure. I do know I tested it & it did work

Back