For Sale Parting out 1971 300

I'm into the trim tag, vin tag, build sheet, inspection tag or any documentation about the car.

Are you going to be putting a socket to the crank to see if it turns freely?

Last edited:
Hi, i would like to buy the front grill chrome surround trim (those thin chrome trims bits that go around the grill - all of them) . Shipping to Chicago. How much please?
Mark

I'm in the trim tag, vin tag, build sheet, inspection tag or any documentation about the car.

Are you going to be putting a socket to the crank to see if it turns freely?
Once it get it home. I will see if the engine turn over

Hi, i would like to buy the front grill chrome surround trim (those thin chrome trims bits that go around the grill - all of them) . Shipping to Chicago. How much please?
Mark
The molding that go around the outside of the grille by bumper. Correct?

How is the driver window?
Is it tinted?

EDIT : sorry, forget it, it seems to be a different part number between 70 and 71.

The molding that go around the outside of the grille by bumper. Correct?
Yes. Here is a pic of what i need. Tried sending you a priv but your inbox is full. Interested in purchasing

B74A9A02-178F-454F-8EB8-BF2E8578C0EB.jpeg

Last edited:
When I first saw this car for sale relative to parts, I thought it was this other 1971 Chrysler 300 that sold about a year ago now. Same Tahitian Walnut color but different interior colors though. Both are unhappy endings for a couple once great cars...............................................

NOT MINE - 1971 Chrysler 300 Coupe - $4,600 - Ashdown, Ark.

This one reportedly was sold to someone who indicated they would be restoring it - I sure hope it will be.

I considered buying it myself but I already have one virtually identical to this one with the same exterior/interior colors, loaded with options as well except mine has a sunroof too and has no rust. The one in Ashdown, AR also had a stuck engine, so I passed.

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in these brackets. At both sides
DSC03790.JPG

I could use the heater control from dash .......

What would you want for it... ?

My PM box is full. I do not know how to delete all my old messages?
Straight from mod @Toolmanmike: "Click on your inbox (upper right by your name). Then "show all" (lower left in the box). You can put a check in the box before the message title and then "leave conversation" to remove it."

If I were you, I would take for records a PDF printout of each conversation before deleting it.

Back