SOLD Parting Out 1972 Fury Grand Sedan HARDTOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.ogle

Reaction score
Contact seller
Here is a '72 Fury Grand Sedan HARDTOP (No Post in between the doors) i'm parting out or will sell whole body. No Engine or Trans or Front Suspension. It has a almost perfect front end with the highly desirable hideaway headlights..Looking for '65 Belvedere parts. Message me with your wants and questions. The car is in Bakersfield, California
IMG_20171020_100223.jpg
IMG_20171020_100200.jpg

Last edited:
Do you know if the rear bumper is the same as a 71? What shape is it in, if they are the same. I have a friend looking for one for his 71 Fury III coupe.

I'd be interested in the fender tag, broadcast sheet or any other factory documentation you find..

Do you know if the rear bumper is the same as a 71? What shape is it in, if they are the same. I have a friend looking for one for his 71 Fury III coupe.
No It is not..However I may be picking up a 71 fury in two weeks..I will check into it.

It's not recommended to ship a used windshield. That glass is only $150 brand new.

Auto Glass by Windshields To Go USA

As I recall, Dave was looking for a windshield for his Monaco wagon, so I believe he needs to find one from a sedan, not a hardtop as shown in the windshield listing. There is some confusion, perhaps, in calling the Fury a Gran Sedan when in actuality it is a hardtop (no B pillar) as shown in the photo. :realcrazy:

And last time I checked with the vendor highlighted, they didn't have a windshield for a sedan (or wagon), and I need a new one for my T&C wagon too. But haven't found one yet.

As I recall, Dave was looking for a windshield for his Monaco wagon, so I believe he needs to find one from a sedan, not a hardtop as shown in the windshield listing. There is some confusion, perhaps, in calling the Fury a Gran Sedan when in actuality it is a hardtop (no B pillar) as shown in the photo. :realcrazy:

And last time I checked with the vendor highlighted, they didn't have a windshield for a sedan (or wagon), and I need a new one for my T&C wagon too. But haven't found one yet.

You are correct..Didn't even think about that just went by the emblem..Sorry for the confusion.. I did notice that the back window is smaller than normal (like the SE Challengers and Cuda Grand Coupes)

You are correct..Didn't even think about that just went by the emblem..Sorry for the confusion.. I did notice that the back window is smaller than normal (like the SE Challengers and Cuda Grand Coupes)

No error on your end. Gran Sedan is exactly what the car is called.

I am interested on the front valance if it does not have significant rust issues?

The pic is bit too blurry to see the details

I know that the sedan/wagon windshield has been a slow seller for a long time now. Ten years ago it was $350, then it jumped to $750, and now appears to be discontinued, which is a real problem. I hope someone can find a new source for them. It would be a real shame to have to go down the path of parting out cars just to get the windshields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back