For Sale parting out 1973 Plymouth Fury Gran Coupe with disc brakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the car is still here. I have sold the disc brakes but most everything else is still there. PM me with what you are looking for.
Thanks, Steve
Hi there.
I am looking for the radiator overflow tank and the mounting bracket for it. Also the windshield water bottle with the hoses and fittings that go at the base of the windshield. Let me know if you have them. Thanks.

Jorge Z.

Also looking for the transmission shift indicator ( needle indicator ) that's bolted to the steering column. Let me know. Thanks.

Jorge Z.

Hi Steve
How are the upper and lower control arms? What engine did this one have? What ratio gears in the rear?

I'm lookin for a right front fender,dash and plastic interior trim for around the roof doors and windows

Hi there.
I am looking for the radiator overflow tank and the mounting bracket for it. Also the windshield water bottle with the hoses and fittings that go at the base of the windshield. Let me know if you have them. Thanks.

Jorge Z.
Steve,
I need a lower control arm pivot pin for a '76 T&C do you have one?

Did this one have a 400 under that hood? 727 tranny? Both items of some interest.

I'm looking for three big block oil pump lower housings that are in excellent shape. These are the ones that the oil filter spins on. I'm looking for three that aren't scored from the oil pump shaft and that will look really good when I get them cleaned up. So if there's gouges or drag marks on the bottom side I'm not interested in those -- just some really nice ones. Let me know if you have three of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back