Parting Out 1973 Plymouth Suburban wagon 9 Passenger

Cover

IMG_20210301_115534548.jpg

IMG_20210301_115537574.jpg

I'm interested in the fiberglass wind deflector and the fuel tank if your willing to ship 61360, please PM a price
Screenshot_20210301-190542.png

Hello, I'm interested in all the dog dish hubcaps and both front fender amber running lights. Also (if in good shape) both sun visors, both "A" and both "B"pillar plastics, both kick panels, and all four door panels with all window cranks. Please let me know your price for each item and the shipping fees to 94803. -Thank you for your time, Red

$50 plus shipping for the spoiler. $40 for the gas tank. I can not ship it tho.

I will check those parts this afternoon. Shipping is crazy right now on large items. The marker lights a nice.

Door panels $50 set
Marker lights $25 pair
A pillar trim $25 pair
B pillar trim $25 pair
Kick panels $25 pair.
Hubcaps stay with the set of wheels

It's a deal for the door panels, marker lights, A/B pillar trim, and kick panels. Are the sun visors and window cranks available? Shipping costs to 94803? -Thanks

$25 pair of sun visors
$10 set of cranks.
If you are ready wanting the parts, I can find boxes and get a shipping price.

I will try to have it all off this week. I am working 12 hours 6 days this week. Does not leave alot of time to work on stuff. I will get it tho.

Hello Mr. Pontiac, Please take your time working on the parts I requested. I'm in no hurry, just let me know when you're ready and how much I owe you for the parts and shipping. -Thank you for your time, Red

I have all your parts off. It has 3 good arm rests, the green trim around the door frames is good, Give me a call and we can talk. 330-260-2275

Red baron. I have you parts off and boxed up. I will have you a shipping price tommorow. I put some extra parts in the box also.

Hello Mr. Pontiac, Please take your time working on the parts I requested. I'm in no hurry, just let me know when you're ready and how much I owe you for the parts and shipping. -Thank you for your time, Red

I priced the shipping both ways. Ups is the cheapest. Shipping is $155.

Back