Moparguy383

Reaction score
Contact seller
All parts are from a 1966 Fury Convertible

Convertible Top drains. Good shape. $40 pair

Drivers Side door rear view mirror. Needs work to be nice, good glass. $15

Fury III side emblems. $30 pair.

Hydraulic motor and lines for the power top mechanism. $40

"PLYMOUTH" Letters for rear bumper. $20 All of them.

More stuff to come as I get it sorted out.

I am flexible on some prices. Buyer pays all shipping. For more information or pictures, email me, [email protected]
102_8967.JPG

How bout the passenger side quarter window?? 65/66 ply.dodge.chry. i need for my 300??? Rags only

Reid, any chance the chrome windshield Pillar covers (2 piece) are in good condition? also looking for the two back seat ashtrays?

The passenger side trim has a small amount of the tip broken off. I have a picture to compare the two. The rest of the trim is in pretty good shape. One of he ashtrays is rusted out on the bottom. If you need the one that is not rusted you can have them both. If you will give me your email I will send you some pictures.

Reid, any chance the chrome windshield Pillar covers (2 piece) are in good condition? also looking for the two back seat ashtrays?

The passenger side trim has a small amount of the tip broken off. I have a picture to compare the two. The rest of the trim is in pretty good shape. One of he ashtrays is rusted out on the bottom. If you need the one that is not rusted you can have them both. If you will give me your email I will send you some pictures.
pm sent

Check your email bud!

Moparguy383, I sent you an email asking how much you want for the 4 pillar pieces. And while we're at it, how much for the ashtrays?

Reid,
the parts arrived yesterday in better shape than you led me to believe! Thanks a bunch bud!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back