Contact seller
IMG_8169.JPG
IMG_8174.JPG
parting out my 69 Monaco 2 door 318 car

I hope someone will step up.
I have a 69 Dodge already.

Make a price for the complete car, Toby and see if someone will bite

Carsten

I have to get together with you and have a look over it to see what is usable for me.

I could use the aluminum trim moldings above/around the rear taillights if you don't end up selling it complete. Sent you a PM. If you haven't shipped the white 300 vert yet, you could put them in that one.

Yeah what's the deal making it a parts car? It looks very savable compared to most.

I could use the aluminum trim moldings above/around the rear taillights if you don't end up selling it complete. Sent you a PM. If you haven't shipped the white 300 vert yet, you could put them in that one.

If you end up removing the aluminium trim for sale to saforwardlook, be please so kind and take a picture of the mounting part on the inner side of the trims. They are inserted in the trim and have screw going to the trunk for securing the trim to the body. I need details of the inner parts next to the locker, as I lost them during resto and would like to duplicate them. But needs inspiration picture.

Location under arrows on the picture
trim_mount.jpg

Interested in the lower quarters and trunk extensions if they're fairly clean... thanks, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back