For Sale Parting out 72 New Yorker 4-door

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparOrNoCar

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1562[1].jpg

Shoot me a pm and I can send close up pics of whatever someone might need.

IMG_1573[1].jpgIMG_1567[1].jpgIMG_1569[1].jpg

IMG_1562[1].jpg

IMG_1573[1].jpg

IMG_1567[1].jpg

IMG_1569[1].jpg

I'd take the fender tag, broadcast sheet, IBM card or any other factory documents you find. :)

Do you have any pictures of the fenders? Condition?

Hi, I was wondering if your car has the 'insulator assemblies' for the dual exhaust pipes in the back attached to the frame? they are metal plates that had a bar and clamps that attached to the two exhaust pipes to hold them up?
thanks for any help,

Martin Kane

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I was wondering if your car has the 'insulator assemblies' for the dual exhaust pipes in the back attached to the frame? they are metal plates that had a bar and clamps that attached to the two exhaust pipes to hold them up?
thanks for any help,

Martin Kane

Hello Martin. I am not familiar with the part you are asking about. The driver's side exhaust was gone when I got the car and the only part of the passenger side exhaust is from the axle to the rear bumper. I didn't see any bracket.

Some guy hacked a 440 out of this thing- cut every wire and cable he could to get it out. The exhaust was cut out with a saws-all. I really wish I had found this car before he did :(

Send me a pic of what you are looking for and I'll check again but I don't think its there.

Take care

Is the dashpad as nice as it looks, or do you see any discoloration or low spots, etc? Could you send me a PM on your price for it and your willingness to ship it to California?

Thank you.

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back