Reaction score
Contact seller
Any body need any of this stuff?

P1010032.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010033.jpg

Looking at the cars I assume I already know the answer, is there a good dash pad on either of the 70's?

need

the door to glass beltline weatherstrip if one is good from a 4 door sedan w/vent window. pic attached

100_3382.jpg

new?

I don't think so, maybe for coupes and convertibles, not wagons or sedans

Need a throtlle return bracket off small block with 2bbl and AC

Allen

NO990,

I just sent you a PM. Get back with me please. Interested in the 66 Fury stuff. Thanks.

O.k guys i replied individually if i missed you let me know ..pat AND SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT IM NOT ON EVERY DAY HERE IS MY EMAIL PANAN@ATLANTICBB.NET

Last edited:
Just want to tell everyone that dealing with Pat was great! He went out of his way to help me get parts for my 66 Fury and he taught me some C body stuff I didn't know!

Pat, Next time I'm back in the Laurel Mountains to visit the folks, I'm coming to see that Coronet! Stay in touch! Scott

70-71 bumper

How is the bumper on the Dark-Green (Fury?).... I need a good rear bumper for a 70' 300. This looks like it is in good condition. Do you know if they interchange?

Joey, For some reason this thread won't archive without replying to it.

Is one of the 66 furys a power window car? I need a master power window switch.
Thanks, Jon

reagrding the 66 fury-----------will the front & rear floor pans or front windshield fit in a 65 chrysler newport wagon?

Is one of those a 65 fury III,,I need the drivers door and fender trim,including the three horizontal bars above the fury III emblem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back