WANTED passenger side vent cable for a 69-73 c-body

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a parts car (69 Polara) with ac and a right vent, it could have been added but I doubt it.

Alan
I never say never when talking Mopars. My 72 parts book only lists one cable number 3431528, the passenger side.

It is strange, I have these parts and they came out of an AC car, the last AC car i stripped for my GT also had a passenger vent.

It is strange, I have these parts and they came out of an AC car, the last AC car i stripped for my GT also had a passenger vent.
Do you remember what year that car was?

A/C cars only used a left cable, just throwing that out there.
Interesting, always learning something new here. I have three C body AC cars, all have both vents, 1970 300 vert, 1970 300 coupe, and 1973 New Yorker. I have never even seen a dash with only one vent cable controller.

Interesting, always learning something new here. I have three C body AC cars, all have both vents, 1970 300 vert, 1970 300 coupe, and 1973 New Yorker. I have never even seen a dash with only one vent cable controller.
Probably started trying to cut cost at the time. You had Chryslers and that may have been standard on the big C. This is just a lowly old Plymouth.

Vent cable trivia, some cables have the word "vent" in White others use Silver.

Probably started trying to cut cost at the time. You had Chryslers and that may have been standard on the big C. This is just a lowly old Plymouth.
Nothing lowly about that ride. Kind of interesting trying to figure out why Ma Mopar did what they did.

Unbelievable, I found a "one side only" vent cable. Note the blank plate, although it appears to be on the drivers side making this a passenger side only vent cable? Came out of a 1970 New Yorker with AC. I know, it doesn't help the OP, but thought it interesting just the same.

VENT CABLE from DASH TO LH KICK PANEL 1969-1973 CHRYSLER C-BODY 70NY1-4V3 | eBay

IMG_2274.JPG
IMG_2275.JPG
IMG_2276.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back