Peter Green, RIP -- 'Heavenly Band Member?"

I kinda wonder if with the decadent lifestyle of rockers the Hellish band might have more of the talent than the Heavenly band. Just sayin!
Hellish Band? It's all Keith Moon of the Who fault....

Peter & The Test Tube Babies - Spirit Of Keith Moon
I wanna throw things out the window, I wanna smash up the room
'Cause I've been possessed by, the spirit of Keith Moon

Well out the window went the TV followed by the phone
Then we covered all the walls with fire extinguisher foam
We tore the sink from the wall and let the bath overflow
Then watched it hit the pavement, ten floors below

:lol:

Welp I ended up here to post this pic via the search engine and thought y'all like it.
Another pasted rock great...

LEMMY.ON.GAS.TANK.jpg

Welp I ended up here to post this pic via the search engine and thought y'all like it.
Another pasted rock great...
Alright, that's it. When I paint my 300, I'm going to get Lemmy, Fast Eddie, Philty and Wurzel airbrushed on the trunk.

Couple things.

1. "rockers in heaven (hundreds of them here, when/how they died, etc)".

1685369695143.png

2. Help the rock-impaired like me with this "blasphemous" question. WHO is this fella in the hat?

lemmy-on-gas-tank-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Couple things before we go back to "rockers in heaven (hundreds of them here, when/how they died, etc)".

View attachment 599389

1. Help the rock-impaired like me with this "blasphemous" question. WHO is this fella in the hat?

View attachment 599390

2. Maybe a new special interest thread here? Volunteer(s) to start it?

I am just a fan of the results (no skill at it) of the airbrushing. Some is silly, gross, NSFW, etc but some artists are pretty skilled/do remarkable work in any event.

"Airbrush Art", "Art Rock", or general vehicle/bike interest in the technique "Brush it on", "Spray it and put gas in It", or some properly distinct name to distinguish it from any other limited interest thread?

Maybe has legs, maybe not? Keep it on metal (not tats on people, or makeup, or on paper, etc.) like cool-looking vehicles?

"Vito", "Tony ", and "Tony" below on a comtemporary 300
View attachment 599391

Another bike gas tank.
View attachment 599388
That sir, is none other than Ian Fraser "Lemmy" Kilmister. Bassist for the Rockin Vickers, Hawkwind, and most importantly: the founder/singer/bassist of Motörhead!

Back