Pictures From Papas Dodge MIM Show

Please DON'T think on it. DON'T go to the Chrysler Convention. (Unless you want.) Yes, you're in set "classes", and 99% definitely going to win an award. BUT, it costs $20.00 just to get the car in and as I said there were only about 30-35 cars the whole time last year. Here are a few pictures. 1st pic is from where we were sitting. Also, the show is 7 hours long, starts at 9am and goes till 4pm. Although they cut it 2 hours early and ended about 2pm. This show used to be huge, until they created an "invitational" one year. I think that turned off a lot of people. Up to youView attachment 288167
Above- Is where we had our chairs set up.
View attachment 288169
View attachment 288170
View attachment 288171
Below- The "C-body row". We took the S/23 that day. This was the only other C-body.
View attachment 288172
Wowza. As I remember (though I never went to this particular show) the Golfland shows were always big... I remember in the late 80s-90s going to some really great shows there. Kinda blows that the convention is that sparse.

Manchester is pretty long too at 5 hours and always pretty packed. I still say we get a good group of C Bodies and take that frikkin show over!

Back