For Sale Plymouth emblem. Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace 300 Hurst

Professional Tinkerer
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I don't know what car or what year it goes to, but if you need a decent emblem that looks like this, it's yours. Here's the catch: Post a pic of either the three holes where it goes on YOUR car, or the emblem it's replacing. I really don't want to see it here in a few months For Sale. Shame on you.

It actually looks better than this pic. You're seeing reflections.
IMG_0028.JPG

All the prongs are good.
IMG_0029.JPG

There's some goldish overspray from some long-ago repaint, easily removed. I think that's kinda cool....you can picture someone doing the difficult work to mask the flowing script.

Anyway, if you need it, speak up.

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

Well I think that emblem is older than my 68. Too cold -34 to go back to the shop and get pics of the holes tonight , tomorrow maybe . But here it is , 68 fury 11 ,( not worth saving, but doing it anyway) but it has a hood off a fancier one , but no emblems ,

My pics are too big to load . Maybe tomorrow,
some one with an older one could use it more than i do . I was going to weld the holes shut

I found it in the 1963 Chrysler part catalog on page 23-30B. It is the front fender script for a 63 Savoy. I would like to take it, although I currently do not possess the car. I am looking for a 63-64 Savoy 4 door sedan for a project I have planned.

IMG_2181 (1).JPG

I found it in the 1963 Chrysler part catalog on page 23-30B. It is the front fender script for a 63 Savoy. I would like to take it, although I currently do not possess the car. I am looking for a 63-64 Savoy 4 door sedan for a project I have planned.

You're kidding, right?

Maybe when you actually have a 63 Savoy (and not a 64) and in a few years when you actually need the emblem to finish your planned project, we'll talk.

You're kidding, right?

Maybe when you actually have a 63 Savoy (and not a 64) and in a few years when you actually need the emblem to finish your planned project, we'll talk.
Sorry if I insulted you, it was not my intent. I will happily pay you for it. I know you don't know me but I'm not about freebees.

Sorry if I insulted you, it was not my intent. I will happily pay you for it. I know you don't know me but I'm not about freebees.
Yes, you did insult me.

The title says FREE. And now you expect me to sell it?

It IS about a freebie of my choosing and my conditions. I've given stuff away on this forum before, and I want to give this emblem away to someone who needs it, not sell it to someone who may or may not have a 1963 Savoy someday. I'm not concerned about the $12 (and the $8 shipping) that it's worth.

Yes, you did insult me.

The title says FREE. And now you expect me to sell it?

It IS about a freebie of my choosing and my conditions. I've given stuff away on this forum before, and I want to give this emblem away to someone who needs it, not sell it to someone who may or may not have a 1963 Savoy someday. I'm not concerned about the $12 (and the $8 shipping) that it's worth.
I'm truly sorry. I did not intend to badly insult you as I obviously have. I understand more than you think I do.

It takes a big man to say he's sorry, so I very gladly accept your apology. Much appreciated on all counts.

So, if you ever find your Savoy, and you need this emblem, and I still have it....it will certainly be yours. For free. :thumbsup:

Thank you. Seeing you are a Gold Member; I notified the admin saying I will take whatever is due me to right this wrong. I'm sorry this took the bad turn it did. I appreciate you accepting my apology.

Thank you. Seeing you are a Gold Member; I notified the admin saying I will take whatever is due me to right this wrong. I'm sorry this took the bad turn it did. I appreciate you accepting my apology.

Nothing to worry about - its all good.

After thinking about it, I must say that nobody EVER apologizes on a forum for ANYTHING. It's unheard of.

So, not only is SIPLOWGUY a big man, he's a gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back