WANTED Power brake pedal 1966 fury III

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for power brake pedal 65 to 68 C body plymouth or dodge
Sorry to bother a fellow '66 Fury owner but I am new to this forum and don't know how to post stuff. I would like to ask if anybody would have a bench seat for my car but don't see how I can do it. The car came with these silly '73 Duster buckets that look and feel stupid in the car.

Mac 1.jpg

@Thad dude - to post a NEW want ad, click on FORUMS on the left side of the page drop down, click on the appropriate category (like Parts Wanted), and then you'll see a NEW THREAD icon. Click that and a blank page form comes up that allows you to fill in title of what you're looking for and then the body of the want ad.

Hope this helps.

@Thad dude - to post a NEW want ad, click on FORUMS on the left side of the page drop down, click on the appropriate category (like Parts Wanted), and then you'll see a NEW THREAD icon. Click that and a blank page form comes up that allows you to fill in title of what you're looking for and then the body of the want ad.

Hope this helps.
Thanks dude, you're the coolest!

Sorry to bother a fellow '66 Fury owner but I am new to this forum and don't know how to post stuff. I would like to ask if anybody would have a bench seat for my car but don't see how I can do it. The car came with these silly '73 Duster buckets that look and feel stupid in the car.

View attachment 542374
I have a great condition set front and back from a 66 fury III you can have free if you want to figure out how to get them from PHX, AZ

I have a great condition set front and back from a 66 fury III you can have free if you want to figure out how to get them from PHX, AZ
Hey, I figured out how to attach pictures. Here's the car that needs a sofa. The buckets are stored in the trunk of the car, plenty of room. I'd think your bench would work, what do you think? Does the front seat account for the drivetrain hump?

2-2-22c.jpg

front buckets.jpg

Interior 7-4-22.jpg

Mac 1.jpg

66 front bench is a perfect fit in you car - no issues with the trans hump etc.

You may need to drill new holes due to the outboard bench mount studs and bucket studs might be different, but I don't think so. You should fill the inboard bucket stud holes with hole plugs.

You may need to drill new holes due to the outboard bench mount studs and bucket studs might be different, but I don't think so. You should fill the inboard bucket stud holes with hole plugs.
Thanks for your reply, always good to get a trusted opinion

Thanks, great- more holes, it's already swiss cheese but I plan to get out the welder this weekend to get rid of the obvious whack jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back