Private messages and picture posting

Omni

Reaction score
Good Morning
Is there a process that will post pictures to private messages the same way that you can for forum questions?
I am not a techno-wiz. I use a camera and a computer. ( I realize that that is archaic, but that is as tech savy that I get).
Thanks for your time
Happy New Year
Omni

Good Morning
Is there a process that will post pictures to private messages the same way that you can for forum questions?
I am not a techno-wiz. I use a camera and a computer. ( I realize that that is archaic, but that is as tech savy that I get).
Thanks for your time
Happy New Year
Omni
I use Imgur. All I need to do is upload via an app on my cell phone. From there, all you need to do is copy and paste the link. I find it easy to work with and you can do some basic editing, like turning the pictures etc.

Imgur

Here's an Imgur pic for example.

zuX8TP2.jpg

Good Morning
Thanks for your time
Happy New Year
Omni
Gold Members get that feature, us mere mortals are relegated to sending emails with pics attached.

There is a way around, If you have a Google drive. You can upload photos to the photo app, copy the link and paste it into the private message.

Thanks all for the 'work a rounds'. When I have more time (and patience) I will investigate.
Thanks again
Omni

Back