Pro-Street 66 Fury is going through a few changes.

Had some time today and installed the economizers in the Fury! Looks a tad better :yaayy:

View attachment 28611View attachment 28612

Nice and clean,the way they should have been from the factory. There are two things that I see missing.....guess there's no need to run the heater here in S. Florida for the handful of cold days that we get , but no A/C ? That things gotta be brutal to be driving around in the 90 plus degree summer heat down here. Guess those vent windows are doing some of the work!

GreaseMonkey, A/C is planned when the coin becomes expendable, However I don't drive the Fury to work or during rush hour or when the traffic is gonna have me sitting (even though I have before), I don't have it parked in the sun all day closed up to roast when I get in it in the afternoon. It gets driven when there is free time and usually at a good rate of speed. Mostly it is driven more from October through April, the summer months not so much but more because there are no events planned during the day, it will be Friday /Saturday night cruise-ins for the summer.

WP_001459.jpgWP_001462.jpg

WP_001459.jpg

WP_001462.jpg

Don't ya just dig looking over the hood of a 66 Fury..!! I love the way the hoods look from inside the car.

Yes I do. Here is the finished install, had to fab some of the linkage and brackets, I am using the Buchellon kick down cable for the trans and modified the Edelbrock progressive linkage to make it 1:1. Tightened up the spark plug wire routing and tidied up the fuel line, pcv, brake booster hoses and wiring.

WP_001690.jpgWP_001693.jpg

WP_001690.jpg

WP_001693.jpg

Thanks all, I am happy with it. For info it is 3" pipe from the headers with a crosstube behind the trans mount into Dynomax super turbo straight thru

Well here is the finished hood and struts, and a pic of the Faux hood pins.

WP_001731.jpgWP_001732.jpgWP_001733.jpgWP_001734.jpgWP_001736.jpg

WP_001731.jpg

WP_001732.jpg

WP_001733.jpg

WP_001734.jpg

WP_001736.jpg

These cars look so much cleaner without those torsion rods under the hood and the firewall smoothed and cleaned.Looks better than the way it ever left the factory!Nice job!!!

Back