ProMod AAR Cuda

I'm going to have to mark that on the calender.

It's heads up, class racing, by the way.

Last year I got spanked by a twin turbo Jeep that was driven from Jersey with a bunch of guys & all their luggage. He ran 10.20's all day & it was my first time at the track on my new setup. There are a bunch of guys running 9's & hopefully some of the real big boys will show up to run quicker than that.

That was fast then now that jeep that wiped Ross from 3 states away is probably close to nines amazing stuff.

In those days..........I thought a 9 sec 1/4 mile pass was fast.....man!
2dmayyf.jpg

That Blair's Jeep is nasty. I've seen it on TV.

The Jeep that spanked me is 100% stock looking & if you saw it you'd have no idea that it wasn't just a stock SRT. I can go 9's if I really want to but I'm not sure if I wanna really beat on her that hard. I can make lots & lots of passes on a 200 shot. I think I'll spray 250 & call it good. That'll get me low tens.

Yeah I was over on fbbo they have a whole thread on smokey burnouts, sorry Will, but has me really looking forward to warmer weather.

My mothers first car was one of those 1/2 v8 rope driveshaft tempest, story goes my dad could not get rid of it fast enough when they got married.

That's a good idea most of what they had were from interweb let me see what I have of my own or if weather gets warm to wash road in front of my house I'll make new pics.

I think we all have a few of our own cars doing some.... probably some old ones laying around too.

Perhaps even some photos of the track we havent put up yet

There is something about a roots type supercharger and the injector hat on top that gives me chills, yes I know the spray and turbo cars are faster but the visual.

Don't forget the sound and smell of these hot rods. LOL!

Back