ProMod AAR Cuda

Did you read about the lady who got stuck in It's A Small World for several hours because the ride broke down? She's suing for the emotional distress because they wouldn't stop playing the song.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
I could go to Epcot 100 more times but that magic kingdom is torturous. And there's no alcohol. WTF are they thinking?

1011743_803179666374689_2061530399_n.jpg

Now if they would only go back to a full 1/4 mile...

Northeast Outlaw ProMod Association only races 1/4 mile.

They are racing the same weekend as Carlisle at Maple Grove Dragway....I'll be jumping back and forth from Carlisle to Maple Grove during that weekend.

1/4 mile ET's in the 5.80's @ 250+MPH

http://www.neoutlawpromods.com/

I cannot possibly fathom hitting 250 in only two short blocks. The ride alone would give me a heart attack.

Bob only stays four hours at the most, then its off to Gettysburg and the Go Karts

I cannot possibly fathom hitting 250 in only two short blocks. The ride alone would give me a heart attack.

LOL! 3 G's under acceleration and negative 3 G's the instant those chutes fully deploy.

That is really tempting Bob but Carlisle will be hard to leave once I get inside

I'll have to figure out the race schedule when the event(s) get closer. I'll definitely will be at the race track on Sunday. And I think I'll be able to swing being at Carlisle most of Saturday during the day and the final 2 qualifying rounds at the track will probably be after 5 pm. My girlfriend is going this year (she heard I have fun at these places) and she wants to go to Gettysburg this year since she didn't go with me last year.

Thought you'd rather see the cats' eyes. :)

That is not my taste.

Central Ohio LX Club just planned a track day for March 30th. Right around the corner now.

Back