ProMod AAR Cuda

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
1493173_782944895064833_1727110126_n.jpg

That's a nice looking car would be better looking with a blower sticking out of the hood I'm not to much on the spray cars IMHO but they all go faster than I'll ever go.

The Nitrous ProMods were fastest this year than the Blower cars and the Turbo cars. Most are running 4 or 5 stages of Nitrous. The Turbo cars will eventually be faster once they get their launches and 60' times under control. Can't beat the Turbo big end speed.

I'm not concerned about appearance when it makes a 1/4 mile pass in 5.80 seconds at 255 mph. I'm concerned about the aerodynamics that makes it run a straight pass down the track without going airborne or smashing into a jersey wall...

It's amazing how these ProMod guys can engineer and program 4-5 stages of nitrous. Hell, it's hard enough to get ONE stage of nitrous to work properly without blowing up the motor. Just ask Ross, he hasn't blown up or destroyed anything yet.... except a rear diff.

There are 5 stages?

Many years ago I was having a forum discussion with someone who was adding nitrous to his new C6. He ran into a snag when installing the "window switch"..
Needless to say I totally went off into the wrong direction...

Last edited:
Back