For Sale RARE 1977 CHRYSLER NEW YORKER 440 COUPE - $12500 (CYPRESS, TEXAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like they put that velour on the top of the doors too.

00q0q_90escykj45l_600x450-jpg.jpg

Is the A/C installed by one of the owners?
I don´t recall any system equipped by the factory with a separate pulley used to tighten the accessory belts that would be on top of the belts.

"Just spent $2500.00 on new tires, a/c, tune up...etc."

To make this a solid $2500 car...

Sorry guys, I think this car has a lot going for it... but the colors don't do much for me. This is the pic that excites me the most...
View attachment 256918 She's been stored nicely... look at the wheel and dash. I just have a hard time believing these cars are selling that strong, to anyone but poorly informed speculators, while Stan's never got a good nibble.

Buy it for me Jeff I need the horn pad...even if it says Chrysler lol:rolleyes:

They did have a "Tufted" velour seating for 1974-75 Imps and '76-'78 NYB's....optional of course!

It seems to me if you were looking for a nice cruiser/driver/car show/drive in car that (hopefully) needs little to nothing in cosmetics/restoration and you are not stuck on a particular year/make/specific options this would be money ahead even at something in this ballpark vice hunting replacement pieces and dealing with wear/tear/weather damage for who knows how long and to what result. Just a not well thought out thought early in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back