Ray Liotta, R.I.P.

amazinblue82

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Age 67. Passed away in his sleep.

Ray-Liotta-Getty-455034352-300.jpg

I saw that. What a bummer. Goodfellas has always been my favorite movie (and not just because of his 66 Chrysler). He always struck me a one of the non-weirdos in Hollywood. Hopefully he had something better than egg noodles and ketchup for his final meal.

I saw that. What a bummer. Goodfellas has always been my favorite movie (and not just because of his 66 Chrysler). He always struck me a one of the non-weirdos in Hollywood. Hopefully he had something better than egg noodles and ketchup for his final meal.
Rip. Some best quotes of Goodfellas

all good quotes. one though wasnt there.

i have had occasion to use this professionally, word for word 'in the locker room" strategizing a busuness deal, but also the SFW (safe for work) version across the conference room table with a counter-party.

Spoiler alert ... if you havent seen it (Field of Dreams), and want to, you should skip.

It reveals the central theme of the movie (and is some of Ray Liotta's best dialogue - few words/high impact).

In the very beginning of Good Fellas the caption states 1963, yet he's leaning against a 65 Impala. Nonetheless, one of my favorite movies.

Back