Rear Quarter Window Rollers for a 66 Fury

Ajrob6867

Reaction score
I've got a 66 fury lll 2 door hardtop and have a broken rear quarter window front track bracket and roller and also a broken rear track roller. I've attached photos if anyone knows where I can source them from, either in the US or the UK. Thanks in anticipation! Andy.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know this is absurd to try to respond after 2 years but I see no one ever did. I have not been on site in some time. I have a 66 Monaco and have looked for same part. They are no reproduced and are impossible to find. I am still looking. Hope this helps. If you found some, sell me 2 of them!!

The
I know this is absurd to try to respond after 2 years but I see no one ever did. I have not been on site in some time. I have a 66 Monaco and have looked for same part. They are no reproduced and are impossible to find. I am still looking. Hope this helps. If you found some, sell me 2 of them!!
The first one is coming out in repop later this year. I supplied an NOS one to the company that is having them made over seas. The second one with the small rollers is very common used.....not at all hard to find.

Yes, sorry for not specifying but I am referring to the first one. The second one is indeed fairly easy to locate. Thanks for the info on repo's. Furyman, do you know who the company is??

Back