Redeye Widebody

20200320_071512.jpg

Which ones more comfortable? The widebody I test drove was a lot more roomier than I thought it would be. I was also surprised though at how small the back seat area in the chargers were. There was like zero leg room.

Which ones more comfortable? The widebody I test drove was a lot more roomier than I thought it would be. I was also surprised though at how small the back seat area in the chargers were. There was like zero leg room.

I think you meant no room in the back of Challengers. I can even get my big *** in the back seat of my Charger.

The Challenger definitely has more room in the front seat. I like the Challenger a lot!!! I washed both cars and took them both for rides today. Sure is hard to park the 800 HP. LOL.

I think you meant no room in the back of Challengers. I can even get my big *** in the back seat of my Charger.

The Challenger definitely has more room in the front seat. I like the Challenger a lot!!! I washed both cars and took them both for rides today. Sure is hard to park the 800 HP. LOL.

No I meant the Charger. I knew the challenger would be almost non existent. I just thought the charger would have more room than it did. I “peaked” at one for e moment, but didn’t look hard. Might have been the placement of the front seat as well.

I’m a big dude too. That was one of my worries with the scat pack, but was pleasantly surprised at how much room it had. It reminded me a lot of my old Cordoba. Tons of room up front, and nice shelf to rest a hat on called a back seat lol.

If there was a green widebody scat pack locally when I was buying, that may have been dangerous! I might try in the distant future for one. I liked it! Hell, who knows I’m in the new car game now. Maybe I’ll be one of the normal and trade in for one in a few years! Ha! JK.

95FB3804-1C8D-454F-BB1C-9B9B225CF4CC.jpeg

I wish I would of held out a few more weeks....if I knew this was coming.

Chrysler is offering 0% financing now.

Oh well, I got a killer deal on the car!

No I meant the Charger. I knew the challenger would be almost non existent. I just thought the charger would have more room than it did. I “peaked” at one for e moment, but didn’t look hard. Might have been the placement of the front seat as well.

I’m a big dude too. That was one of my worries with the scat pack, but was pleasantly surprised at how much room it had. It reminded me a lot of my old Cordoba. Tons of room up front, and nice shelf to rest a hat on called a back seat lol.

If there was a green widebody scat pack locally when I was buying, that may have been dangerous! I might try in the distant future for one. I liked it! Hell, who knows I’m in the new car game now. Maybe I’ll be one of the normal and trade in for one in a few years! Ha! JK.

View attachment 362604

That's my plan, in a few years pick one up. Let the depreciation set in.

Back