Redeye Widebody

I don't pretend to offer any different service to lunch bucket types or the grey poupon types but I understand why many of these high end Dealers are more Day Spa then garage. Give me a dirt lot and some tacky flag strings and strippers and I am a happy car salesman :)

I don't pretend to offer any different service to lunch bucket types or the grey poupon types but I understand why many of these high end Dealers are more Day Spa then garage. Give me a dirt lot and some tacky flag strings and strippers and I am a happy car salesman :)

I would deal with a straight shooter that knows his products inside and out and will work with you so both sides win when going through a vehicle purchase. And yes I'm talking about Graham!

I was so disappointed with the level of incompetence the salespersons had at Cook Dodge when I bought all 3 vehicles from them it still makes my head spin. The young man in Massachusetts that I bought the Redeye from was a very good SALESPERSON. After the 1st or 2nd phone call he realized that I was very serious about buying the Redeye. He didn't know everything about these hotrods but he listened and asked questions when I told him about the car. He even asked me to show up what I was talking about when I showed up at the dealership to get the Redeye. He also knew after the 2nd phone call that I was ready to make a deal (after a lot of consultation with Graham) the salesman asked me to wait 24 hours and let him work on the price of the Redeye. He called me the next day and had a price offer way lower than I was going to offer him. On top of that, he picked me up at a train station 35 miles away from the dealership. I couldn't of had a better buying experience (unless Graham sold the Redeye to me).

Give me a dirt lot and some tacky flag strings and strippers and I am a happy car salesman :)
1452885961133.gif

I hope they stiffened the frame adequately, especially if those have line lock available!

Line Lock action is nothing to worry about. Launch Control action is the real body twister to worry about.....especially if you have slicks on it.

485 HP is no joke....

BOB!!!! Is it really you??? Must be as its a Metric Challey post lol. Good to see ya buddy!

The converted Challengers have been around for years as Dave said but man it would be nice if Ma Mopar would build one. We have the plant capacity.... when we aren't building a 392 Jeep Wrangler :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

Back