Redeye Widebody

I plan to get one this year. A Hellcat widebody. You all have probably seen these or similar "propaganda pieces". Actually they are quite informative as these are truly magnificent cars.

Take your time and get the one you want.

First, I have absolutely nothing against anybody for making upgrades to already strong performers, but I just wanted to leave my Hellcat as a "as built" factory bada**. seems plenty strong enough to have tons of fun with .. unless i run up against one of you guys with stronger cars and yield without a fight :).

You all may have played (on appropriate roads like interstate highways iin daylight, not two lane back-roads, at night) this game .. driving along with flow of traffic, then you look up ahead 1/2 mile or so, and say "i wanna get in front of that truck in the right lane in front of me, and then get in front that blue car in left lane, before we get to exit 15".

Having a car that can do that? heck, that's livin' to me. all i want from my "best" (cross-country reliable, good road manners under normal driving conditions, my 80-year old mom could drive to church if she wanted) "hotrods" is THAT "sound and speed adrenaline rush" feeling on occasion.

Hellcat seems to fit the bill. Of course, others expectations/wants may vary .. and that's cool too.

FB_IMG_1597798487334.jpg

This is an interesting build if you can deal with this guy's talking. He's building a 1000HP Hellcat Widebody Charger/Magnum with Trackhawk running gear. Here's a couple of his vids...

Back